Pages

Thursday 1 June 2017

This is me!

IMG_1866.JPGKia Ora, and hello. My name is Skyla and I’m 10 years of age.I attend at Glen Taylor School.I am in room 10 and my teacher is Mrs Faalili. Some of the things I like to do are eating, sleeping, drawing, playing sports, playing the piano, guitar, ukulele and more. I am European and New Zealand.My favourite sports are soccer and basketball. I’m the highest in my reading in class. I really enjoy doing new challenges.My goals and challenges for this year is to look after my Chromebook and get better in my subjects.I’m looking forward to my new blog experience and also teaching others how to be a blogger. My teacher and my mum inspire me cause they both make me a better person and they are always there for me.

6 comments:

  1. Kia ora Skyla, I really like your explaining of what your goal is. Next time you could make to writing bigger because it is small. Good photo of youfself. Nice Work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work! I really like this post of yours. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. subscribe to PewDiePie and unsubscribe from T-series

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog skyler nice work.You could of added more detail about your self.To much facts about your school.
    =) =0)

    ReplyDelete